Image by: Dinner Series
By Sandra Miglino
Salmon is one of the most nutritious fish on the planet. There’s reasons why dietitians all over will tell you to implement more salmon in your diet to see fast weight loss results. So let’s talk about the numerous benefits of salmon and how it can help you live longer!
Health Benefits Of Salmon
1. Good Source Of Nutrients – When it comes to salmon; it is filled with protein. The proteins from salmon are some of the most easily digestible & easiest to absorb into your system. Salmon is also a good source of Omega-3 – which is an essential part of your diet.
On top of the proteins and omega-3, salmon is filled with calcium, iron, and vitamins A-B-D which is incredibly necessary for building up your nails, hair, tissues, and other parts of your body.
2. Improve Heart Health – Doctors will always prescribe you to eat lots of salmon to lower your cholesterol. Salmon doesn’t just lower your cholesterol though; it also raises your good cholesterol. The reason why they tell you to eat lots of salmon is because it also helps to fix heart damage and strengthen your heart muscles.
3. Improves Brain Activity – With the nutrients that salmon provides, it works as an anti-depressant. As you get older; you are told to eat more salmon due to the fact that eating salmon has been shown to lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s.
Beauty Benefits Of Salmon
1. Skin Benefits – Like I stated above, salmon is filled with amino acids and Omega-3 nutrients. These nutrients have an anti-aging effect on your skin which fight off collagen. Of course, the studies on this benefit are few and far between; dermatologists are telling their patients to eat salmon for the added benefits while using other supplements.
2. Health Benefits – The health benefits stated above are more than enough to give you a reason to eat salmon. Being young, beautiful, and successful can be stressful at times but it also helps clear your skin. Stress acne is the worst because we’ll stress out more about it.
With the help of salmon; you can not only be stronger and healthier… but you’ll look stronger, healthier, live longer, and have that radiant glow women always desire.